Telephone Threat and Managing a Bomb Threat (in class course)
This is not an online course. The course will be taught in classrooms across Canada by Mr. Juri Kasemets of Explosives Management Group.
Please go to this webpage link and meet Mr. Juri Kasemets - and say you came from LACT!
EMGROUP Course #2: Telephone Threat and Managing the Bomb Threat (In-Class Course)
Price: $495.00 (Plus appropriate tax applied for the appropriate province)
Telephone Threat and Managing the Bomb Threat:
- Halifax, NS
- Session 1 - Nov 1 2016 [Total: $569.25] (Register)
- Toronto, ON
- Session 1 - Oct 12 2016 [Total: $559.35] (Register)
- Vancouver, ON
- Session 1 - Oct 25 2016 [Total: $519.75] (Register)
- Ottawa, ON
- Session 1 - Oct 4 2016 [Total: $559.35] (Register)
- Calgary, AB
- Session 1 - Oct 18 2016 [Total: $519.75] (Register)
This course reviews the experiences, lessons learned, and recommendations from select authorities from around the world. The problem is looked at from two aspects: proactive (mainly planning and physical security) and reactive (what to do if a threat is received or a suspicious package is found). The course is designed as a train-the-trainer course. Participants will be able to prepare organizational threat response plans, and to implement internal training programs for search team members, security staff, mailroom staff and, in fact, anyone who might receive a telephone threat.
- EXPLOSIVES RECOGNITION
- TELEPHONE THREAT PROCEDURES
- MAIL ROOM PROCEDURES
- PHYSICAL SECURITY (BASICS)
- CONTINGENCY PLANNING
- THREAT EVALUATION